- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @AlzheimersVic: WATCH @7NewsMelbourne 6.45ish - changes in lifestyle could reduce #dementia risk by 35% @MareeMcCabe @BlakeJohnson @memo… 1 day ago
- @JimmyGrants @UberEATS Thanks Alice, but I'm not interested in discussing further & I am no longer a customer. 1 week ago
- @JimmyGrants @UberEATS @JimmyGrants it was Eastland in Ringwood 2 weeks ago
- @JimmyGrants worst service eva! U Blamed @UberEATS but they were quick, responsive & cared! Kudos @UberEATS massive #FAIL @JimmyGrants 2 weeks ago
- Will I be able to resist #pizza & #beer? #diet Day 2! bit.ly/2sRsi6D #health #Wellbeing #nutrition #training #marathon #fitness 1 month ago
Tag Archives: melbourne
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/up-up-and-away/ on 2 Dec 2014 (which by the way is me also – just in case you hadn’t worked it out 😉 ) What a stupidly busy day – into work early for some meetings and organise … Continue reading
In the infamous words of Marshall Bruce Mathers III (aka Eminem) from his song “Without Me” Guess who’s back, back again Shady’s back, tell a friend Guess who’s back, guess who’s back? Guess who’s back, guess who’s back? Guess who’s … Continue reading
Well it has been a busy few weeks and I can’t believe how quickly time has past. This time next week the GC Marathon will be behind me! My training has been a bit all over the place, niggling calf … Continue reading
The past week I have been travelling so have been a little strapped for time hence the delay between posts – but more of this week later. This is my second post on “what runners don’t tell you about running” … Continue reading
Firstly, apologies for being a bit slack with my blogging – I’ve been traveling and haven’t been able to squeeze in the time to post – even though there’s been a bit to tell! One thing I really enjoy about … Continue reading