- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @CazootOfficial: Top tips on how to Become the CEO of your #career bit.ly/2OwODxZ #careerplanning #Careeradvice #jobsatisfacti… 2 weeks ago
- RT @stephaniedeneke: "He who hesitates is a damned fool." - Mae West 3 weeks ago
- RT @marshawright: I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we mu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MarketingMag: Analysis: 47% of agencies fail to comply with privacy laws. mktm.ag/2Ni4y1G 3 weeks ago
- Our customers are entrusting us with their data so that we can serve them; not exploit them. A message to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Fight Dementia
There’s no point me apologising for being slack – I’ve said it all before. But here is it some 18 months or so since my last post – Sheesh! How did that happen???? Well I’m back! And man, how much … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/the-morning-run/ on December 4 2014. The 5am morning conference call, which I thought would go for 30 minutes, actually went for quite a bit longer than I thought it would. Nevertheless, I still had enough time to … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/running-off-the-jetlag/ on 3 Dec 2014. A very long flight with delays during the flight and the short stop over in Kuala Lumpur – perfect way to top off a flight delayed by a good hour at takeoff. … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/up-up-and-away/ on 2 Dec 2014 (which by the way is me also – just in case you hadn’t worked it out 😉 ) What a stupidly busy day – into work early for some meetings and organise … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/runners-in-the-suitcase/ on 1 Dec 2014. Tomorrow I fly out to Dubai where I will stay for a few days before flying to Singapore. I say tomorrow, but it’s actually 3:30am tomorrow morning so it’s as much today as … Continue reading
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/feeling-like-a-turtle/ on 30 Nov 2014. In this blog my aim is to provide some insight into the training program that I am applying in preparation for MDS2015 and some insights into the purpose – raising awareness and … Continue reading
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/neighborhood-running/ on 29 Nov 2014. Even though I have had the opportunity to run in some amazing locations and gaze over spectacular scenery – there have been plenty more runs that are not exotic, but my local … Continue reading