- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- Worst #customerservice ever @applesupport - Up to 4th Senior Advisor - no follow up, no call back, no resolution, now a hangup @tim_cook 2 days ago
- RT @AlzheimersVic: WATCH @7NewsMelbourne 6.45ish - changes in lifestyle could reduce #dementia risk by 35% @MareeMcCabe @BlakeJohnson @memo… 2 months ago
- @JimmyGrants @UberEATS Thanks Alice, but I'm not interested in discussing further & I am no longer a customer. 2 months ago
- @JimmyGrants @UberEATS @JimmyGrants it was Eastland in Ringwood 2 months ago
- @JimmyGrants worst service eva! U Blamed @UberEATS but they were quick, responsive & cared! Kudos @UberEATS massive #FAIL @JimmyGrants 2 months ago
Tag Archives: fitness
Woohoo! Day 2 of the diet and I’ve dropped just over 1 kg since yesterday! I’m guessing this is mainly water, but I’m banking it anyway 🙂 Surprisingly, I didn’t wake feeling overly hungry and slept ok. I was imagining … Continue reading
There’s no point me apologising for being slack – I’ve said it all before. But here is it some 18 months or so since my last post – Sheesh! How did that happen???? Well I’m back! And man, how much … Continue reading
Over the past 12 months or so I’ve been becoming more and more vegetarian oriented in my diet and choice of foods. I’ve all but cut out dairy, but will have small amounts either in cooking or desserts when taking … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/the-morning-run/ on December 4 2014. The 5am morning conference call, which I thought would go for 30 minutes, actually went for quite a bit longer than I thought it would. Nevertheless, I still had enough time to … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/running-off-the-jetlag/ on 3 Dec 2014. A very long flight with delays during the flight and the short stop over in Kuala Lumpur – perfect way to top off a flight delayed by a good hour at takeoff. … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/up-up-and-away/ on 2 Dec 2014 (which by the way is me also – just in case you hadn’t worked it out 😉 ) What a stupidly busy day – into work early for some meetings and organise … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/runners-in-the-suitcase/ on 1 Dec 2014. Tomorrow I fly out to Dubai where I will stay for a few days before flying to Singapore. I say tomorrow, but it’s actually 3:30am tomorrow morning so it’s as much today as … Continue reading