- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- Running in the dark
- Half way there…
- Wrong turns and Barkers’ Eggs
- #MCGCrowd 92,456 1 month ago
- @aw30hall @_DaniellaJade_ @periscopeco Thx! 3 months ago
- We Ask The Experts: How to Get Closer to Your #Customers brandwatch.com/2016/09/how-to… via @Brandwatch #cmo #ceo #marketing 8 months ago
- Proud to be the 2,436th backer on @BackerKit for Vi. The First True Artificial... | Thx @LifeBEAM! …l-intelligence-personal.backerkit.com/backers/5363000 8 months ago
- European IT buyers prioritise #BI & #datamanagement over #ERP and #CRM bit.ly/2c1uNIp #CIO #CEO #CMO #BigData #analytics 8 months ago
Tag Archives: gym
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/feeling-like-a-turtle/ on 30 Nov 2014. In this blog my aim is to provide some insight into the training program that I am applying in preparation for MDS2015 and some insights into the purpose – raising awareness and … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/gym-for-core/ on 27 Nov 2o14 My fund raising activities have been slow due to work, but I am progressively getting my schedule in order. Taking on a new job as a CEO a couple of months back … Continue reading
Well the weekend of the Gold Coast Marathon is finally here. Early morning flight tomorrow to pick up our Bibs, Timing Chips and Check out the Expo. Diane and Stu are running the 5.7km on Saturday. Kerry runs the half … Continue reading
Well it has been a busy few weeks and I can’t believe how quickly time has past. This time next week the GC Marathon will be behind me! My training has been a bit all over the place, niggling calf … Continue reading
Well the running schedule isn’t overly exciting at the moment – lot’s of kms with cross training on the non running days. Cross training consists of sessions at the gym including spin, rowing and elliptical exercises as well as light … Continue reading
With daylight savings drawing to an end, the mornings are noticeably a lot darker which can make running a little more hazardous. When running in the city on some of the more mainstream running tracks it isn’t normally an issue … Continue reading