- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @DalaiLama: What is important is not so much how long you live as whether you live a meaningful life. This doesn’t mean accumulating mon… 1 month ago
- @AppleSupport Not sure i can see a reason to have yet another conversation about this issue .. 1 month ago
- RT @LFCRetail: The @LFC Dream Scene is coming soon... A unique painting celebrating 125 years of The Liverpool Way. #LFC125 Read - https:/… 2 months ago
- WATCH: Commemorative LFC125 Dream Scene artwork set to be unveiled tribuna.com/liverpoolfc/en… via @90live #ynwa #lfcdreamscene @jcap27 2 months ago
- #ynwa twitter.com/jcap27/status/… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: gym
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/feeling-like-a-turtle/ on 30 Nov 2014. In this blog my aim is to provide some insight into the training program that I am applying in preparation for MDS2015 and some insights into the purpose – raising awareness and … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/gym-for-core/ on 27 Nov 2o14 My fund raising activities have been slow due to work, but I am progressively getting my schedule in order. Taking on a new job as a CEO a couple of months back … Continue reading
Well the weekend of the Gold Coast Marathon is finally here. Early morning flight tomorrow to pick up our Bibs, Timing Chips and Check out the Expo. Diane and Stu are running the 5.7km on Saturday. Kerry runs the half … Continue reading
Well it has been a busy few weeks and I can’t believe how quickly time has past. This time next week the GC Marathon will be behind me! My training has been a bit all over the place, niggling calf … Continue reading
Well the running schedule isn’t overly exciting at the moment – lot’s of kms with cross training on the non running days. Cross training consists of sessions at the gym including spin, rowing and elliptical exercises as well as light … Continue reading
With daylight savings drawing to an end, the mornings are noticeably a lot darker which can make running a little more hazardous. When running in the city on some of the more mainstream running tracks it isn’t normally an issue … Continue reading