- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @stephaniedeneke: What they think is their business, what you think is YOUR business https://t.co/VoXXQGfNTU 3 months ago
- 20 #books every #business #leader should read bit.ly/2vW657r #Leadership #CEO #managers #management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Thanks for the inspiration @mmmhotbreakfast 3 months ago
- #Australia , Where have all the #Leaders gone? With so many good leaders from our history to guide us, how is it in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @stephaniedeneke: You only get one shot https://t.co/fpTt2Hr9sO 3 months ago
Tag Archives: dementia
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/the-morning-run/ on December 4 2014. The 5am morning conference call, which I thought would go for 30 minutes, actually went for quite a bit longer than I thought it would. Nevertheless, I still had enough time to … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/running-off-the-jetlag/ on 3 Dec 2014. A very long flight with delays during the flight and the short stop over in Kuala Lumpur – perfect way to top off a flight delayed by a good hour at takeoff. … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/runners-in-the-suitcase/ on 1 Dec 2014. Tomorrow I fly out to Dubai where I will stay for a few days before flying to Singapore. I say tomorrow, but it’s actually 3:30am tomorrow morning so it’s as much today as … Continue reading
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/neighborhood-running/ on 29 Nov 2014. Even though I have had the opportunity to run in some amazing locations and gaze over spectacular scenery – there have been plenty more runs that are not exotic, but my local … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/gym-for-core/ on 27 Nov 2o14 My fund raising activities have been slow due to work, but I am progressively getting my schedule in order. Taking on a new job as a CEO a couple of months back … Continue reading
Today’s post has been motivated by a time of deep thought and reflection. Yesterday my family and all our friends said goodbye to my mother who completed the ultimate endurance race of life, when she passed away earlier this week. … Continue reading