- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @stephaniedeneke: What they think is their business, what you think is YOUR business https://t.co/VoXXQGfNTU 3 months ago
- 20 #books every #business #leader should read bit.ly/2vW657r #Leadership #CEO #managers #management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Thanks for the inspiration @mmmhotbreakfast 3 months ago
- #Australia , Where have all the #Leaders gone? With so many good leaders from our history to guide us, how is it in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @stephaniedeneke: You only get one shot https://t.co/fpTt2Hr9sO 3 months ago
Tag Archives: Gold Coast Marathon
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/the-morning-run/ on December 4 2014. The 5am morning conference call, which I thought would go for 30 minutes, actually went for quite a bit longer than I thought it would. Nevertheless, I still had enough time to … Continue reading
Today’s post has been motivated by a time of deep thought and reflection. Yesterday my family and all our friends said goodbye to my mother who completed the ultimate endurance race of life, when she passed away earlier this week. … Continue reading
With aspirations to complete a triathlon in the very near future I have begun expanding my training to incorporate both bike riding and swimming. In fact, once a week I’ve been getting swimming lessons/coaching and on the weekends I have … Continue reading
In the infamous words of Marshall Bruce Mathers III (aka Eminem) from his song “Without Me” Guess who’s back, back again Shady’s back, tell a friend Guess who’s back, guess who’s back? Guess who’s back, guess who’s back? Guess who’s … Continue reading
What a fabulous few days in Queensland for the Gold Coast Marathon weekend. Leading up to the weekend the weather had been cold and wet, but fortuitously the Gold Coast turned on its best for the weekend. We arrived on … Continue reading
Well the weekend of the Gold Coast Marathon is finally here. Early morning flight tomorrow to pick up our Bibs, Timing Chips and Check out the Expo. Diane and Stu are running the 5.7km on Saturday. Kerry runs the half … Continue reading