- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @stephaniedeneke: What they think is their business, what you think is YOUR business https://t.co/VoXXQGfNTU 4 weeks ago
- 20 #books every #business #leader should read bit.ly/2vW657r #Leadership #CEO #managers #management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thanks for the inspiration @mmmhotbreakfast 1 month ago
- #Australia , Where have all the #Leaders gone? With so many good leaders from our history to guide us, how is it in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @stephaniedeneke: You only get one shot https://t.co/fpTt2Hr9sO 1 month ago
Category Archives: Wellbeing
Well I managed to resist the beer and pizza after tennis opting for a banana and coconut water as planned! It was no where near as good 😦 But, I managed to stick to the plan and felt pretty pleased … Continue reading
Woohoo! Day 2 of the diet and I’ve dropped just over 1 kg since yesterday! I’m guessing this is mainly water, but I’m banking it anyway 🙂 Surprisingly, I didn’t wake feeling overly hungry and slept ok. I was imagining … Continue reading
There’s no point me apologising for being slack – I’ve said it all before. But here is it some 18 months or so since my last post – Sheesh! How did that happen???? Well I’m back! And man, how much … Continue reading
Over the past 12 months or so I’ve been becoming more and more vegetarian oriented in my diet and choice of foods. I’ve all but cut out dairy, but will have small amounts either in cooking or desserts when taking … Continue reading