- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- Running in the dark
- Half way there…
- Wrong turns and Barkers’ Eggs
- #MCGCrowd 92,456 1 month ago
- @aw30hall @_DaniellaJade_ @periscopeco Thx! 3 months ago
- We Ask The Experts: How to Get Closer to Your #Customers brandwatch.com/2016/09/how-to… via @Brandwatch #cmo #ceo #marketing 8 months ago
- Proud to be the 2,436th backer on @BackerKit for Vi. The First True Artificial... | Thx @LifeBEAM! …l-intelligence-personal.backerkit.com/backers/5363000 8 months ago
- European IT buyers prioritise #BI & #datamanagement over #ERP and #CRM bit.ly/2c1uNIp #CIO #CEO #CMO #BigData #analytics 9 months ago
Tag Archives: nutrition
Over the past 12 months or so I’ve been becoming more and more vegetarian oriented in my diet and choice of foods. I’ve all but cut out dairy, but will have small amounts either in cooking or desserts when taking … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/running-off-the-jetlag/ on 3 Dec 2014. A very long flight with delays during the flight and the short stop over in Kuala Lumpur – perfect way to top off a flight delayed by a good hour at takeoff. … Continue reading
Orginally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/fueling-the-engine/ 26 Nov 14 With a pretty busy schedule at work at the moment it’s been hard to squeeze any longish runs in during the week. Preparing for a trip overseas, managing the day to day at … Continue reading
When you are heading out for a big day trail running, and by this I mean more than 4 hours, it is extremely important to plan your fluid and nutrition intake. It is likely that you are burning anywhere from … Continue reading
I mentioned in my last post that I was reading “The Paleo Diet for Athletes” and that I was using a home-brew recipe for a recovery drink that I found in the book. The recipe is designed for hard or … Continue reading