- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @stephaniedeneke: What they think is their business, what you think is YOUR business https://t.co/VoXXQGfNTU 2 months ago
- 20 #books every #business #leader should read bit.ly/2vW657r #Leadership #CEO #managers #management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Thanks for the inspiration @mmmhotbreakfast 2 months ago
- #Australia , Where have all the #Leaders gone? With so many good leaders from our history to guide us, how is it in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @stephaniedeneke: You only get one shot https://t.co/fpTt2Hr9sO 2 months ago
Tag Archives: diet
Well I managed to resist the beer and pizza after tennis opting for a banana and coconut water as planned! It was no where near as good 😦 But, I managed to stick to the plan and felt pretty pleased … Continue reading
Woohoo! Day 2 of the diet and I’ve dropped just over 1 kg since yesterday! I’m guessing this is mainly water, but I’m banking it anyway 🙂 Surprisingly, I didn’t wake feeling overly hungry and slept ok. I was imagining … Continue reading
There’s no point me apologising for being slack – I’ve said it all before. But here is it some 18 months or so since my last post – Sheesh! How did that happen???? Well I’m back! And man, how much … Continue reading