- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @stephaniedeneke: What they think is their business, what you think is YOUR business https://t.co/VoXXQGfNTU 3 months ago
- 20 #books every #business #leader should read bit.ly/2vW657r #Leadership #CEO #managers #management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Thanks for the inspiration @mmmhotbreakfast 3 months ago
- #Australia , Where have all the #Leaders gone? With so many good leaders from our history to guide us, how is it in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @stephaniedeneke: You only get one shot https://t.co/fpTt2Hr9sO 3 months ago
Tag Archives: injury prevention
Over the past 12 months or so I’ve been becoming more and more vegetarian oriented in my diet and choice of foods. I’ve all but cut out dairy, but will have small amounts either in cooking or desserts when taking … Continue reading
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/rest-day-benefits/ on 28 Nov 2014. A day off training is somewhat of a guilty pleasure. Not getting up in the dark to head out for training and punishing the body can be nice – but at the … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/gym-for-core/ on 27 Nov 2o14 My fund raising activities have been slow due to work, but I am progressively getting my schedule in order. Taking on a new job as a CEO a couple of months back … Continue reading
A lot has happened since my last blog – I’ve been busy on the work front, have commenced by Personal Training Course, completed quite a few trail running events (locally and overseas) and been in for surgery to get a … Continue reading
I mentioned in my last post that I was reading “The Paleo Diet for Athletes” and that I was using a home-brew recipe for a recovery drink that I found in the book. The recipe is designed for hard or … Continue reading