- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- Running in the dark
- Half way there…
- Wrong turns and Barkers’ Eggs
- #MCGCrowd 92,456 4 weeks ago
- @aw30hall @_DaniellaJade_ @periscopeco Thx! 3 months ago
- We Ask The Experts: How to Get Closer to Your #Customers brandwatch.com/2016/09/how-to… via @Brandwatch #cmo #ceo #marketing 8 months ago
- Proud to be the 2,436th backer on @BackerKit for Vi. The First True Artificial... | Thx @LifeBEAM! …l-intelligence-personal.backerkit.com/backers/5363000 8 months ago
- European IT buyers prioritise #BI & #datamanagement over #ERP and #CRM bit.ly/2c1uNIp #CIO #CEO #CMO #BigData #analytics 8 months ago
Category Archives: Trail Running
I heard the news today, Oh Boy…. lyrics from the Beatles “A Day in the The Life” sung hauntingly by John Lennon have been on repeat in my mind for many days now. There are moments in time when you … Continue reading
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/neighborhood-running/ on 29 Nov 2014. Even though I have had the opportunity to run in some amazing locations and gaze over spectacular scenery – there have been plenty more runs that are not exotic, but my local … Continue reading
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/rest-day-benefits/ on 28 Nov 2014. A day off training is somewhat of a guilty pleasure. Not getting up in the dark to head out for training and punishing the body can be nice – but at the … Continue reading
Today, the 25th of November is an important day. The 25th of November commemorates some memorable historic events such as: In 1487 Elizabeth of York was Queen of England. In 1783 the last British soldiers left New York three months … Continue reading
A lot has happened since my last blog – I’ve been busy on the work front, have commenced by Personal Training Course, completed quite a few trail running events (locally and overseas) and been in for surgery to get a … Continue reading
This post was mostly written in the early part of 2013 following my first ultra marathon – the infamous Two Bays Trail Run http://www.twobaystrailrun.com/ . For a host of reasons (none of them very good) I didn’t get it finished but … Continue reading