- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- I just published “Why do I run?” medium.com/p/why-do-i-run… 2 days ago
- RT @EntreprePro: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky 4 days ago
- RT @TerriBauman: “Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is.” –Mark Cuban 4 days ago
- RT @CazootOfficial: Job searching can be a soul destroying exercise. Check out this Forbes article "You Are Fine, Job-Seeker: It's #Recrui… 1 week ago
- RT @RomanJancic: Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. ~Peter Drucker via @MarjiJSherman https:/… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: preparation
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/neighborhood-running/ on 29 Nov 2014. Even though I have had the opportunity to run in some amazing locations and gaze over spectacular scenery – there have been plenty more runs that are not exotic, but my local … Continue reading
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/rest-day-benefits/ on 28 Nov 2014. A day off training is somewhat of a guilty pleasure. Not getting up in the dark to head out for training and punishing the body can be nice – but at the … Continue reading
When you are heading out for a big day trail running, and by this I mean more than 4 hours, it is extremely important to plan your fluid and nutrition intake. It is likely that you are burning anywhere from … Continue reading
As part of the training program to prepare for the Two Bays Trail Run I’ve been trying to include trail runs and hills. In one of my recent posts I mentioned that I had been training in Park Orchard’s 100 … Continue reading
I mentioned in my last post that I was reading “The Paleo Diet for Athletes” and that I was using a home-brew recipe for a recovery drink that I found in the book. The recipe is designed for hard or … Continue reading