- Diet Survival..
- Surviving the Diet – Day 2
- Has it really been that long?!?!
- Quinoa & Red Rice Salad Recipe
- Moments in time…
- The Morning Run
- Running off the jetlag
- Up, Up and Away!
- Runners in the suitcase…
- Feeling like a Turtle…
- Neighborhood Running
- Rest Day Benefits
- Gym for Core
- Fueling the Engine
- The Memory Jogger: Running for a cause
- I hate my crutches…
- Life is a marathon
- Two Bays Trail Run – my first ultra
- Trail Running Nutrition & Preparation
- Why do I run?
- 1,000 Steps Kokoda Track Memorial Walk
- Recovery Drink Home-Brew Recipe
- Warby Trails & Tales
- Two Bays Trail… Here I come!
- On your bike..
- Guess who’s back?
- Go! The Post GC Marathon Wrap
- Ready, Set….
- Running Ugly, Running Tough…
- Cool running…
- Me and Running…
- Get up!
- 5 weeks to the GC Marathon…
- How to be an Annoying Runner … and a training update
- AB Running is the new Planking :)
- What runners don’t tell you about running – Part 2
- Puffing GP versus Puffing Billy – V
- Before, During and After a Race
- What runners don’t tell you about running…..
- Paris Marathon & 70’s Running Playlist
- 80’s Running Playlist & New Trails
- Benefits of new running trails
- Running acrobatics
- More on Barker’s Eggs
- Iconic Runs & Races
- Motivation… and Inspiration
- The Importance of a good Running Playlist
- Training and Managing ITB Syndrome
- Poor Prep = Bad Run
- RT @stephaniedeneke: What they think is their business, what you think is YOUR business https://t.co/VoXXQGfNTU 1 month ago
- 20 #books every #business #leader should read bit.ly/2vW657r #Leadership #CEO #managers #management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Thanks for the inspiration @mmmhotbreakfast 1 month ago
- #Australia , Where have all the #Leaders gone? With so many good leaders from our history to guide us, how is it in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @stephaniedeneke: You only get one shot https://t.co/fpTt2Hr9sO 1 month ago
Tag Archives: trail running
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/neighborhood-running/ on 29 Nov 2014. Even though I have had the opportunity to run in some amazing locations and gaze over spectacular scenery – there have been plenty more runs that are not exotic, but my local … Continue reading
Originally posted on http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/rest-day-benefits/ on 28 Nov 2014. A day off training is somewhat of a guilty pleasure. Not getting up in the dark to head out for training and punishing the body can be nice – but at the … Continue reading
Originally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/gym-for-core/ on 27 Nov 2o14 My fund raising activities have been slow due to work, but I am progressively getting my schedule in order. Taking on a new job as a CEO a couple of months back … Continue reading
Orginally posted at http://www.thememoryjogger.com.au/fueling-the-engine/ 26 Nov 14 With a pretty busy schedule at work at the moment it’s been hard to squeeze any longish runs in during the week. Preparing for a trip overseas, managing the day to day at … Continue reading
A lot has happened since my last blog – I’ve been busy on the work front, have commenced by Personal Training Course, completed quite a few trail running events (locally and overseas) and been in for surgery to get a … Continue reading
This post was mostly written in the early part of 2013 following my first ultra marathon – the infamous Two Bays Trail Run http://www.twobaystrailrun.com/ . For a host of reasons (none of them very good) I didn’t get it finished but … Continue reading